Trish is “on loan” from our affiliated CPA firm and assists Aaron in preparing and reviewing tax returns, tax projections, and tax planning with our wealth management clients. Trish is a CPA and has over 15 years of experience in consulting with a wide variety of individuals and businesses on financial matters.
Trish earned her bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Nebraska. She is a member of the Nebraska Society of CPA’s and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Trish and her husband Gerry are real softies for animals – especially rescues. They have three dogs and Trish is involved with a trap neuter release program for stray cats. In her spare time Trish is an avid reader in between getting drafted for Gerry’s never-ending home project list!
- If I ever have a spare moment, my nose is in a book – I love to read and my favorite book is ‘Game of Thrones’
- One of my hobbies includes drawing portraits of family and friends with compressed charcoal
- I have a big heart for cats and I help take care of a feral cat colony
- I am an only child, but have a half-brother & sister and several step-siblings
- If I can help it, I am always early for everything. Running late, or even on time drives me nuts.
- I took the last paper and pencil CPA Exam and passed it on the first try!
- My mom will tell you I was the perfect child (Not biased at all!). I used to ask her if it was ok if I went to bed at night.
- I didn’t learn how to ride a bike until I was an adult!